When I got Jeff I was happy and surprised. We went to the mall and had McDonalds. Jeff sat on the chair and had some of my milkshake. Next we went to the Warehouse. Jeff met lots of new friends. On Saturday we went to the farm and went for a long. The view was great.
By Chloe

It looks like Chloe had a wonderful weekend.
ReplyDeleteFrom Bella Rm 13
well done for getting Jeff it looks like you and Jeff had so much fun times
ReplyDeleteBy Ava room 13
Looks like Chloe had lots of fun with Jeff.
ReplyDeleteFrom Chelsea in Rm 13
Looks like you had a great time with Jeff,
ReplyDeleteFrom: Noah. H room 13
To Chloe
ReplyDeleteWOW!!!!! Chloe looks like you had lots of fun with Jeff I thing Jeff had lots and lots of fun with you hope you get he again
From Hannah.L Rm 18